Thursday, July 19, 2007

Colorado, Here We Come!!!

We're off on our expedition; Road Trip 2007 has begun! We've made it to San Marcos from San Antonio in roughly 3 hours...not bad, but we're still behind schedule if we're to arrive between 5-7pm tonight. Nothing much to blog about here, just a bunch of cars and restaurants and a university and that's about it. No need for pictures...but that should change soon as the scenery gets a bit more exciting (laughs). Unfortunately, this Verizon card is currently in roaming status so my speeds are worse than dialup...hence why I'm writing this blog post in notepad. :( Even my cell phone has no coverage out here (that's because it's on Cricket's network and even after paying for roaming minutes, I still can't make a call: useless I tell you, useless!).

I'm not surprised though, most parts of Texas are not technology friendly. Well, until next stop!

0 comments: