Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Upcoming Nokia 6233: An Upgrade on Design and Features

Here's the press release:

"New York, NY, US - During its annual Capital Market Days event for investors and financial analysts, Nokia today unveiled the Nokia 6233, a classically designed model tailored for business and entertainment. The sleek 110-gram, 81-cc model offers a 2 megapixel camera, a 320 x 240 QVGA color screen, digital music player, stereo speakers and a wide array of features and applications which take advantage of WCDMA services. Featuring a stainless steel frame and an improved, intuitive menu structure, the Nokia 6233 (WCDMA 2100 / GSM 900/1800/1900) is expected to begin shipping in the 2nd quarter of 2006, and is expected to retail for approximately ?325, before applicable taxes or subsidies."

I have the 6230 and I absolutely love it. I'll find myself starting to gaze at other cell phones whenever I go to the mall or a mobile phone retailer, but I find myself coming back to my trusty 6230. It has to be one of the most feature-laden cell phones of its time, and it's survived many a fall to the ground. Now, with the upcoming release of the 6233 Nokia seems to have another winner on their hands.

0 comments: