Thursday, September 04, 2008

Verizon to Release Touchscreen Blackberry


It's been rumoured around the web about a touchscreen Blackberry being released here in the States. It looks like Verizon will be the carrier of choice, and the name? Well, it's been changed back and forth so many times, it wouldn't surprise me if it happened at the last second before launch...but it looks like it'll be called the Blackberry 9530 Storm. Being a Blackberry fan myself, having purchased a Curve 8330 to tackle my 24-hour a day life, I can't deny I'm looking forward to testing the Storm when it comes out (rumoured to be a mid-October launch date). Specs include GSM and CDMA capability (meaning you can take it pretty much anywhere in the world, and get a signal), a microSDHC slot, TFT touchscreen, and bluetooth but no WiFi (odd, but true so far).

0 comments: